Why you should consider using our plumbing and heating services?
Long term customer relationships and satisfaction are paramount for us, which is why we’re slightly different to other plumbing companies in Brighton.
Our philosophy is to put a smile on the face of every customer and instill the belief that we’re always here for you – no matter the reason, time or day!
Our conscientious and adaptable approach to work is another reason why our customers come back to us time after time, and we’re proud to be regarded as their local Brighton plumber.
Why not see our testimonials for genuine customer feedback or gallery for a more visual display of our work.
From boiler repairs to gas safe installations, our services are both versatile and proven – why not see what we do and get in touch today!
Accreditations & Memberships
BPEC – Certificate of Competence in the following:
- Core, domestic gas safety.
- Install, exchange, service, repair, breakdown and commission domestic gas fired central heating/hot water boilers and circulators up to 70 KW.
- Install, exchange, service, repair, breakdown and commission domestic gas cooking appliances.
- Combustion Performance Analysis for natural gas and Liquid Petroleum Gas.
- Level 3 Certificate in Plumbing Studies
- Level 2 Certificate in Basic Plumbing Studies
- Energy Efficiency Part L Certificate
- Unvented Hot Water Storage Systems
- Vaillant boilers
- ATAG boilers
- Viessmann boilers
- Glow-worm boilers
- Ideal boilers
- Intergas boilers
- Honeywell controls
- Impey Wetrooms